Monday, December 22, 2008

3 days away!

Oh I can't wait until Christmas!!! I still have a couple more gifts to get for others. I plan to head out tomorrow and do that after the Terminex man stops by. Andrew & I heard a little noise in the attic the night before last. We'd like to get that checked out as soon as possible. I hate rodents!

I'm also excited to pick up Andrew's cake tomorrow. One of the girls at work is making him an "Over the Hill 30" cake! It's strawberry -his favorite :) Then I'm going to get his little "3o" gift basket ready. I'm going to put differnt kinds of beer and snacks in it, then top it off with a bottle of Turkey. I hope he likes it.

Well, Andrew just started a movie so this makes a perfect time for me to give myself a manicure and pedicure!

2 comments:

Kellie said...

30? Over the hill? Ouch.

Sarah said...

Umm, the Terminix man came right? Everything is clear, right? Don't need any extra critters when I come to visit, lol!!