Thursday, December 11, 2008

7 Random Facts

I was just tagged by Sarah to share seven random facts about myself, then tag 7 other bloggers to do the same. However, I'm still new to this so I may just tag 2 people! lol However, here are my facts; hope you're amazed :)

1. I am standing in a wedding on my birthday in 2009. Feb 21 in case you were wondering the date!

2. I have a small tattoo on my back of angel wings. I got them when I was 18 by a not so professional artist. Think it was his first day on the job from what I can tell. My dad thought they were Nintendo controllers when he first saw them, if that says anything...

3. I have a wonderful grandmother who I call Yaya. Started that nickname when I was younger and it's stuck with the family ever since. She's my wonderful!

4. Speaking of nicknames, I was always called Grover when I was little by my mom. Apparently I used to love the story, "Goodnight Little Grover," and I used to have her read it to me over and over. She began to call me little grover and sometimes she still does!

5. I was a miracle baby and have a huge scar on my stomach to prove it. I had 7 cysts, a gallbladder, an appendix and part of my intestines removed :/ It was not fun for my parents to go through; luckily I was too young to remember, but I do think of how blessed I am to be living. My scar is a reminder.

6. I love to speak in front of large crowds. While it may frighten others, it gives me such a rush. However, I don't like to speak in small groups. Weird, I know.

7. I love Psalm 139. If you've never read it, do so. It makes my eyes water every time because I think of how great God is and how He's always with me.

Ok, that's it and probably way too much info. Hope you're happy Sarah! So now I'm tagging my two other blogger friends:
Heaven Sent
The Cubist Movement

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Great job! Thanks for playing! And thanks for the link to the psalm - it is a great one.