Thursday, December 17, 2009

7 weeks?!?!?

I hit 31 weeks tomorrow. The countdown has officially begun! At my doctor's appointment this past week, she told me I should probably forget about Feb. 19, and I should look more at the weekend of Feb. 5.

Feb. 5??? That's 7 weeks away! Oh my!

She also said that Nicholas' head is down which really makes things real. I thought he was still left to right, but the doctor told me different and so did the sonogram. He's weighing about 4 lbs according to the sonogram....yikes!

Luckily, things are falling into place and I'm distracted with Christmas. My friend Amy, who is 2 weeks behind me in her pregnancy, is very calm about the whole process, which is a little surprising. Although, I think her nonchalant attitude is rubbing off on me. Today I started looking at my registry and noticed all the things we didn't have yet, but instead of freaking out, I just shrugged. Whatever we need, we can buy. I don't really care to freak out anymore. I know it will be ok. My mom did without half that stuff, and I'm sure I can make it too!

On another note, our Christmas luncheon is tomorrow. We have a half day and we're also exchanging our Secret Santa gifts for our GMI team. Hope my person likes his/her gift :)

BRAXTON HICKS contraction....phew....ok, better now.

Going to iron my jeans and pick up a little, then it's time for bed. Early night tonight! I'm sleepy. Andrew is off tomorrow until Dec. 29! I'm so excited...I hope his days off go by slow. Can't wait to see my husband! Haven't seen him since Sunday, other than seeing him sleep.

No comments: