Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas is in full effect!

So after coming to peace with many things, I have been completely enjoying the holidays. They truly are my favorite time of the year!

Tree is up, outside lights are hung, presents are bought (not all but most), I've seen Charlie Brown's Christmas and operation stuff your face has commenced. Yep, it's Christmas time!

With all of the fun stuff though comes the yuck...cold season. Poor little guy woke up with a cold on Sunday, and it's still lingering around. Hoping that he's doing better though and will knock this thing out in the next day or two.

In the meantime we've been singing Christmas songs, making snowmen and Santas and snuggling on the couch with cozy blankets. I know this sounds just like the movie Elf, but believe me, it's true.

On top of all that though, my brother is coming home for Christmas! And for good! I cannot wait to see him! And I cannot wait to see Christmas lights with him and Mandy. (She doesn't know it yet, but who are we kidding? Lights, fun people, hot chocolate - who can say no to that?)

Well while the little man is a sleep, I'm going to partake in some online Christmas shopping. 30% off at Gap, Old Navy and Banana Republic...you can thank me later.

'Oh by golly, it's a holly jolly Christmas indeed!'

No comments: