Sunday, January 4, 2009
I feel refreshed
The words just sank in today at church, "get more involved, connect with God this year, listen to what He wants." I just feel so motivated to go out there and serve. I want to get more involved in church this year and see how I can help. I was amazed at how a family could adopt 2 children into their home and how others just did what God was telling them to do. I know what I want to do, but I just don't see how it's that easy. I would love to run a center for the homeless. Have a place for them to sleep and eat, and help them to get jobs. I'm going to pray and see what happens. I don't have the resources, the knowledge or the financial capabilities right now. Also, maybe God will use me to work in a homeless shelter, or get me involved in His own way. I'll just have to wait and see for now. Oh, but I just love the feeling I have now. Just had to share!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm sure you'll find a way to make a difference! Good for you!
Post a Comment