Monday, January 26, 2009

Putting things in perspective

I had lunch with some good friends today and one of my friends made a life changing decision. However, I couldn't help but think..."God is working in her heart." She has chosen to listen to her heart and I couldn't be happier for her. Right now, I'm kind of stuck in what God has planned for me. I'm just not sure what He has in store for me, but I've come to place where I really do love God with all my heart and that's something I've never truly felt or experienced before, but I have a love for Him like none other. In fact, I am trying to fight the tears right now as I'm typing. It's just amazing to me, and I can't wait to see what He has in store for me. I too am going through life changing events right now and I hope I listen to Him like my friend. She really is an inspiration to me ---it's hard to explain, but her decision showed where her heart lies and that's what inspires me. She's basing her decision out of love and not money. You don't see that too much anymore. So thanks, friend :)

No comments: