Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Everything happens for a reason

First, let me warn you...I am upset right now.

I have yet to hear from "the company". However, I was informed yesterday that the position I've known about since stinkin April has been filled. On top of that, it was not to the person my VP expected. He promised me that if Person A got the job, then I would get Person A's position and it would be held for me until October. Well...doesn't look like that's going to happen anymore!

I'm just so sick of all the empty promises they've given. I understand that misfortunes happened along the way, but they really messed with my life plans and that's what frustrates me the most! I threw away my teaching ambitions for this company. And while I can still re-enroll in the teaching program, it's not the point. They wasted months of my life and left me hanging on by a thread.

Who knows though? It's like Mandy and Stacie say, everything happens for a reason. I know that. I just wish I knew why.

No comments: