Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's true!!!

Well, everyone knows the news (well the few on blogspot). And now that everyone knows...they should know I'm not feeling so hot lately. I've had heartburn and just recently the morning sickness has started to kick in.

I'm fighting the urge to ralph but last night I had to sleep with the trash can next to the bed, just in case. Seems like it's the worst at night and early in the morning. I'm hoping this feeling goes away soon but I'm a little anxious about our New York trip on Thursday. We'll be flying and walking and touring and I'm hoping I'll be ok through it all. I don't want to be the "Debbie Downer" who doesn't feel well on the trip, especially because I've been looking forward to this trip for SO long!

I'll write and post pics when we return from our Fourth of July trip!

No comments: