While I still prefer writing in my journal, I just wanted to give everyone an update!
Baby news --
It's a BOY! We're naming him Nicholas James and so far he's a BIG boy! He's weighing 2 lbs. 4 oz. right now, and I'm terrified. lol Big babies run in both Andrew and my family and Nicholas is definitely proving that point!
Andrew and I have registered and are pretty much finished up. We've gotten the crib, dresser and have organized the baby's room for the most part. We still have lots to do but we'll get there.
My stomach now moves. You can look at my stomach and see him move which is a little weird at times when I'm not expecting it. I've seen several people stare at my tummy and I wonder if they can see him moving while we're talking. lol
Speaking of people --I (along with my friend Amy) have gotten some of the rudest comments ever regarding our pregnancy. People just don't have tact when they open their mouths! We've both gotten some pretty strange/inappropriate comments and are determined to write a book about it. May it will be an etiquette book when all is said and done! lol
Upcoming events --
Nov. 27 -Thanksgiving with my (extended) in-laws
Dec. 5 -Baby shower in SA
Dec. 12 -Friend shower (mainly sorority sisters)
Dec. 24- Andrew's birthday & Christmas Eve at my in-laws
Dec. 25 -Christmas Day --traveling to SA
Jan. 15 -Tentative work shower
Jan. 16 -Baby shower in Comanche (tentative date)
Then...Nicholas will be here! He's measuring a week and a half ahead of schedule so I'm guessing he'll be here at the beginning of February. Time sure is flying!
Hope all is well! I'm off to bed :) Night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment