Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Two years

Well today was our two year anniversary. Andrew still had to work so we were limited on what we could do, but we made the most out of it. To start things off, I cooked us a lovely breakfast: omelette's with celery, tomatoes and cheese and bacon on the side. It was delicious!


Then we opened each other's cards and "oooed" and "awwwed" on how sweet they were. (Ok, well I was the only one that "oooed" and "awwwed" but he appreciated his card! lol) Then we enjoyed some of our fabulous, nicely decorated, high-end cookie cake. See below :)



The poor guy who wrote on it was so nervous. I told him it was no big deal ---it gave us a good laugh! Andrew's gift to me was a watch for everyday wear. I was really excited because I've been wanting a watch.


Then, because we hadn't had enough food in one day, we had a pretty good dinner later in the evening. We decided to go to Papasito's. Margaritas, queso, chips, fajitas, shrimp ---oh so good! Below is the plate I got (which I brought half of it home). It's called El Plato Mar. There were 4 shrimp enbrochette, chicken fajitas, pico de gallo, rice & beans. My tummy is beyond full right now. Doesn't it look good?


Overall it was a great day. Wish I could have spent more time with my hubby but the time we did spend together was great! And in case you're wondering, I did get Andrew a present but since he reads my blog ---I'm not telling what it is because he has yet to open it :)

2 comments:

tjo russy said...

Um hi. Can you make ME one of those omelettes? YUM!!!
HAPPY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AN-HELA! Looks like you both had a special day, y'all deserve it! Congrats lady.

Sarah said...

Looks like ya'll had a great time! I'm curious about what you got him!!