Friday, July 6, 2012

Busy bee

I haven't posted in a few days because I've actually been busy. Not busy as in stress from work kind of busy, but just keeping myself occupied busy.

For Fourth of July, I actually woke up and hit the track. It was my toughest run so far, but I did it and am ready to do it again today. After that I came back home and made the family breakfast. Later on we went to my sister's house and enjoyed some great food, company & swimming. Nicholas LOVED the water this year which made for an even better time. We didn't stay for fireworks because little man wore himself out, plus everything is "loud" right now and we weren't sure how he'd react to the fireworks.

Potty training is complete. No more diapers! Pretty darn excited about that. I'm proud of my little guy!

Maybe because I haven't been changing diapers, I've been able to get more things done around the house? lol Yesterday, I did laundry, swept and mopped the floors, cleaned the bathrooms from top to bottom, and even cut and weed-eated the grass. I even cooked dinner and cleaned up.

Ok, I know I am tooting my own horn, but really...I'm pretty darn impressed. I don't have very many of these days so let me indulge for just a sec.

I think the next few days I'm going to work on getting my collage together on that large wall in the living room. It's still pretty bare and it's driving me crazy. Here are some ideas I have. Thoughts?





No comments: