Yesterday I ran my first 5K (3.1 m) since high school and while my time wasn't the best, I absolutely loved it. I cannot wait to run another race! Who would have thought I, of all people, would be saying that? Not me.
To get myself in shape for the half-marathon in November (which I already registered for so I have to do it), I would like to run a 10K (6.2 m) next month. Hoping someone will do it with me. More fun with others.
It was also great to wear my Trek t-shirt and have people notice it. I hope that by wearing it, someone will learn how awesome of a little boy he was and feel touched to know his story. Here are a couple of pics from the race.
Side note: I have 3 kiddos this week (my niece & nephew are visiting) so I may not be writing as much. Hoping to get out and plan a fun week for them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment