Tuesday, July 24, 2012

What a week!

Well the kids came and went. We went to the library, Main Event, Putt-Putt Golf & Games, swimming, to church, a splash pad, a park, a bridal shower and to eat. And eat and eat and eat. It was a great week & they played with Nicholas until he was ready to crash out each night. My niece and nephew are absolutely wonderful with their little cousin and because of that I adore them so much more than they know.

Here's a few pictures from the past week -


Haircut time! Can you tell he's a fan?


Bowling at Main Event



Legos with cousin



Awesome chicken shredded nachos that I made.
Makes me hungry just looking at those delicious things!


Fun times at Putt-Putt



Go-Kart ride afterwards! We had a blast & I kept it under a 100 mph.


Gotta put on sunscreen before you go swimming!
Apparently you need to get your eyebrows as well.


Such a fun week! Loved it.

No comments: